.. what's new on this website, updated on 25th February 2017
New Pages -
- The January Gazette
- the .PDF and the .DOC versions. The 'html' version was discontinued at the end of 2013.
Please let the
know if this is a problem for you.
Newsletters in .doc format (MS Word and many other word processors) from January 2013 are now available
on the Newsletter page.
Modified Pages -
- Events Programme (5/12/16)
- Programme for 2017 published.
Additional entries added. (21/1/17)
- The links page
- Updated with a small number of corrections and additions.
- Members' Interests
- entries deleted where society members have died
- Message Board
Research enquiry added for PARKER Family 1802 Burnley – 1852 NSW Australia
Research enquiry added for EDMONDSON AND DOWNHAM Families 19th and early 20th centuries in Burnley
Research enquiry added for Elijah CLEGG of Colne b1823
Research enquiry added for John SPENCER family, Clockmakers of Colne 18th century
Research enquiry added for GREEN and RIGBY
List of books for sale on 15th February added.
Research enquiry regarding Mary Teressa POLLARD, maiden name KEELEY (1860 – 1937)
Research enquiry regarding James ROBINSON (1831 – 1900)
Research enquiry regarding Robert AIRE/HAIR born in Colne 5th November 1807
Research enquiry regarding Henry EDMONDSON born Haggate, Briercliffe 1830
Research enquiry regarding Thomas ROBINSON born Barrowford c1834/SPENCER
Research enquiry regarding Samuel Towler
Research enquiry regarding William Waddington PULLAN 1820 - 1849
Research enquiry regarding Arthur Edmund PLATT (b 1932) and Sydney PLATT (b 1934)
- Contact details for the new Membership Secretary
- Gazette/Newsletter names Index
- no changes .. the index for July, October and January and a review of
some earlier editions are still on my "todo" list